What are the ToStayIn Marketplace Standards?
Our goal is to provide you with the most bookings possible. Our Marketplace Standards are best practices for how property owners and managers who list with us can provide travelers with the experience they expect. These standards ensure that online booking is simple, secure, and consistent so travelers are more likely to return in the future.
Owners and property managers are expected to adhere to our Marketplace Standards when listing a property on our network of sites. By following these standards, not only will you provide a great booking experience for your guests, but you will also benefit from improved listing visibility.
- All bookings must be processed through our checkout or reported through your integrated software. Listing content that attempts to direct travelers to book outside our checkout flow is not permitted. This includes but is not limited to language containing URLs, phone numbers, email addresses, and physical addresses. In our payment flow you can charge directly to your account by PayPal or debit or credit cards.
- You must provide a high standard Internet Service. As most of the travelers work remotely, due to the new COVID-19 new normality activities, an accurate internet service is mandatory, at least 50 Mb service and a minimum of 40Mbps in WiFi service.
- You must commit to maintaining a prevention and cleaning protocol for the prevention of COVID-19. You can request them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must accept a material number of booking requests. While we understand that not all booking requests are desirable for your property, you should accept a material number of the requests.
- You must accommodate travelers with service animals. All property owners and managers with properties located in the United States and U.S. Territories are required to accommodate travelers who require the use of a service animal
- You cannot cancel a material number of confirmed reservations. Canceling a confirmed reservation can result in lost time and money, and result in an overall disappointing experience for travelers.
- You must maintain an accurate calendar. Your calendar should be kept accurate at all times. This will save potential travelers from spending time submitting booking requests for unavailable dates and will save you time in having to respond about availability.
- You cannot use one listing to drive bookings for multiple unlisted properties.
Offenses to these are violations of our Terms and Conditions. These standards are intended to minimize risk and provide the best experience possible for you and your travelers. Should any of these be violated, your listing is subject to less visibility to travelers, penalties that include but are not limited to removing or disabling your ability to receive inquiries, demotion or removal from search results, or removal from the listing site altogether without any refund.