THE DOMINICAN JEWELS OF LA MIXTECA
Exclusive Private Transportation, min 3 pax
Duration 10 hour(s)
THE DOMINICAN JEWELS OF LA MIXTECA
From 09:00 to 19:00 hrs. Private
By selecting "book", click on the circle on the left side, the calendar will appear. Be sure to select the day and time of service.
Majestic buildings from the 16th century will be found on this visit at 1hr 15 min. To the northwest of the city, we will see a few minutes before our arrival at the Ex-convent of STO. DOMINGO YANHUITLAN The Dominican order still triumphed over the interests of the natives since they decided to build the temple on the great pyramidal base together with the inquisitorial process that took place. Currently considered patrimony of the Nation. The temple is 25 meters high, 15 meters wide and 75 meters long. The main facade faces the west following the canons of the Dominican. The façade consists of three bodies and a top, it has two towers of a single body and a single bell tower; In the center is the Virgin with the child on her left arm. The construction was in charge of Juan Bautista de Toledo in 1573. The first evangelizer. The open chapel is attached to the convent and the main temple. In fact, the chapel, under its great arched vault, gives access to the porter and the cloister.
SAN JUAN BAUTISTA COIXTLAHUACA. Definitely the liturgical or iconographic symbols are embodied in the architecture of the former convent, both can be seen on the facade of the conventual temple and in the side entrance or in the open chapel, even more so that it would be the main stage for evangelization apart from the fact that different converged here Ethnolinguist groups such as Mixtecos, Popoloca, Chochos, Ixcateco and Náhuatl, for this reason the friars had to preach the gospel in different languages. As is the case with Fray Juan de Córdova, he produced the first Spanish-Zapotec-Spanish dictionary in 1578, that is, eight years before the grammar of the English language was printed. It contains more than 30 thousand entries which makes the dictionary the most extensive to date.
SAN PEDRO AND SAN PABLO TEPOSCOLULA. Like other contemporary convents, it consists of a main temple, convent house or cloister and open chapel or called the Indian chapel, the latter is the highest pride of teposcolula; It stands out for its splendid design with Gothic and Renaissance reminiscences, the size of the chapel refers to the importance for the evangelization of large crowds, it is 43 meters long by 11 deep and opens to the front with an arcade of five semi-circular arches with finished coffered ceilings in diamond point. Its foundation, like Yanhuitlán, was in 1538.
Our Services Include
Tourist Guide accredited by SECTUR.
SCT certified operator.
Exclusive unit for tourism with air conditioning.
First aid kit
Water on board (private service)
Our services do not include
Admissions to Archaeological Zones, Museums and / or sites to visit.
ALEBRIJES TOURIST TRANSPORTATION HEALTH PROTOCOL
The agency, in compliance with the regulations of the Ministry of Tourism in coordination with the Ministry of Health, establish the recommendations for the Tourism Sector in order to prevent and mitigate the risks of contagion as much as possible through measures of personal hygiene, the environment and healthy distance, as a priority in the New Normal; Based on the traffic light by regions published in the DOF on May 14, 2021, which establishes a strategy for the reopening of social, educational and economic activities.
For our transportation. It is mandatory:
Operators and guides with mouth covers and gloves. The tourist with mouth covers.
The units programmed to their different routes will be disinfected at the beginning and antibacterial gel, antibacterial wet towels, liquid soap with water will be carried.
• When boarding the unit, the tourist will wear his mouth cover and his temperature will be taken.
• The tourist will be recommended to wear long-sleeved clothing.
• Special attention will be paid to the cleaning and disinfection of handles, handles, steering wheel, seats and all objects of continuous contact, prior to the entry of passengers and after their descent.
• Sanitize transport units at each visit to a tourist attraction.
Depending on the unit, the operation of the vehicles will be 100% when we are in the green phase, at 75% during the yellow phase, 50% in orange traffic lights, limiting their capacity. Example
• Car in service, green phase 4 passengers, orange phase 2 passengers
• Suburban in service, green phase 8 passengers, orange phase 4 passengers
• Express van or Toyota green phase 14 passengers in orange phase 7 passengers
• Sprinter or crafter green phase 20 passengers in orange phase 10 passengers
• Bus in green phase 50 passengers, in orange phase 25 passengers.
Inside the unit they will sit separately, in case of being a family they will be able to stay together, during the tour the recommendation will be made to the clients that they stay in the same seat.
The guide will give the explanation in open areas or spaces, taking into account the healthy distance, wearing his mouth cover and mask.
Identify well those tourists from countries that have suffered major cases of coronavirus.
In restaurants it is suggested that the units stop at different times, as well as at different places to eat and in this way avoid crowding.
• Review the possibility of generating a food service schedule for restaurants.
Obviously, this must be issued in order to offer its services.
• A short questionnaire will be made of questions to the tourist as a protocol of action
- If a family member presented symptoms of coronavirus.
-If she has traveled to other destinations before being with us.
- If the tourist has symptoms before starting the tour. Provide you with an emergency number.
- If you begin to feel symptoms during the journey, you will be provided with a room while the health authorities are notified for transfer to a medical unit
- Ask the tourist information about a responsible family member if required
• Wash hands frequently and / or disinfect with antibacterial gel. the unit operator will be the one to load the luggage. after disinfecting your hands and spraying a disinfectant substance on your luggage.
• Wear a mask during the entire operation.
• The temperature should be taken at the beginning of operations.
• Take customers' temperatures before approaching the unit.
• Maintain a healthy distance from passengers, Greeting and farewell without physical contact (no hugging, no shaking hands, no kissing or any other gesture of physical approach)
• No support will be offered with the handling of luggage, each person must take it to the foot of the transport, where the operator of the unit will be the one who will load the luggage, after disinfecting their hands and spraying the luggage with a disinfectant substance.
• Passengers must know the protocols and agree to them.
• They should allow their temperature to be taken before boarding.
• Maintain a healthy distance between them
• Use face masks throughout the tour. GUIDES OR HOSTS.
• Wear a mask during the entire guided tour.
• Verify that customers agree to respect the protocols of the sites to visit.
• Verify that passengers maintain a healthy distance between themselves and others.
• Verify that suppliers do not saturate customer service spaces.
• Maintain a healthy distance from site personnel, suppliers, and customers.
• Expand the supply of suppliers in artisan workshops, after verification that they comply with hygiene and safety protocols.
• Manage a schedule of visits with all providers at established times, with the aim of improving care and ensuring healthy distance.
Suppliers must have teams that constantly disinfect and monitor compliance with cleanliness and healthy distance between visitors.
• Provide personal protective equipment to clients if they do not have it. with an additional cost to the tour
* Note: The opening of any of the aforementioned places is subject to their availability.